GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

How to score big on the power abuse charts even if you have very littlepower and privilige?

- Find someone much worst off than you who desperately needs help you can provide.
- offer the help and give a million assurances that you are the one who can help and support and solve the problems.
- be extra friendly, maybe even give gifts to this person
- as they grab onto the rope and start climbing , poor oil all over them. Make it all slippery. Then cut the rope. Then blame the person for not grabbing soon or strong or well enough. Blame them for being in the well and staying in the well and wasting the precious opportunity to be saved by you.
Don't forget to show your anger at the person and ensure they know what a looser they are.

25-Dec 2011

No comments: