GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

الحب ما بيوَجِّع

الحب ما بيوجع
الشوق بيوجع
الوحدة ما بتوجع
الخوف بيوجع
الندم بيوجع
الغيرة بتوجع
الغيرة خوف

الظلم بيوجع
القهر بيوجع
الجوع بيوجع
الغضب بيوجع
الحزن بيوجع

بس الحب ما بيوجع
الحب أحلى احساس
العقل بيوجع
بس الحب 
ما بيوجع

قلة الحب هي اللي بتوجّع
انعدام الحب
اختفاء الحب
الحب هو عدم الوجع
وشفاء الوجع
الحب هو الفرحة 
هو الحياة
هو الأساس
لكل الحياة

الحب ما بيوَجِّع
الحب بيفرِّح
بيحيي
بيكمِّل
بيملأ
كل شي
كل الدنيا
والزمان والمكان
بيملأ القلب
بيملأ الروح
بيملأ الوجود
الحب خالد
ما اله نهاية او بداية
ما اله حدود
الحب غير محدود
الحب سر الوجود
الحب سر الخلود

No comments: