GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Friendships

Some friends are like going to the circus. You have fun. But when the show is over, khalas, they leave and you go home.
Some are like the movie theatre, or a tv series.
But the best are the ones that we see ourselves through. We feel their deep love and care, they help us evolve, they feed our souls, they are fascinated with us, we are fascinated with them. No lies, no deception, you can be totally yourself, no fear of judgement.
You feel you become one, you, time, space, other people, the music, all becomes one. All becomes love.
٣٠/١٢/٢٠١٣

No comments: