GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Control Q

Control Q
Fuck you 
Disappear
Die يا ابن الكلب die
Just vanish 
Shut up
Shut up your mouse Obama
Control Q
Off 
Unplug
Implode
Just disappear 
Transport
To a hell planet
In another dimension 
Just disappear 
All of you
Noisy forceful limited controlling 
Structures
Ways
Traditions
June 4 2016

No comments: