GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am addicted to حمص (Hummus)

TITLE: I am addicted to حمص
DATE: 11/14/2006 20:00:28




I am addicted to  Hummus حمص




I cant stop eating Hummus
عن جد... مش قادرة اوقف أكل حمص   ... بحبه بحبه
بموت في ربه


والله

شكرا يا رب على الحمص

Thank you God for the Hummus











 with olive oil زاكي مع زيت الزيتون

 and salt and lebon وملح ولمون


 and hot pita وكماج سخن
 



  and summak and cummin
وسماق وكمون
  and a fresh tomato وحبة بندورة


 






 and some olives مع شوية زتون






 God bless the Hummus يسعد رب الحمص



No comments: