GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blind Privilige

I look up ...
and all i see ..
is  whiteness..
above me..
like a bright light..
blinding me..
Blind betterness..
that cannot see me..
and does not want to..
see me..
or hear me..
or know of me..
whiteness shines so bright
it hurts my eyes..
It doesnt care
It doesnt know..
it doesnt want to know..
That down here...
in the bottom of the well..
it is bitterness..
it is pitch black..
Sorry to piss you off, 
sorry to disturb your calm, 
my dear, 
but it looks very different 
from down here!

No comments: