GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Monday, January 30, 2012

الامل

أنا مين.. أنا مين؟
أنا اللي برقص في العتمة من سنين

روحي بتجتر الأمل
من غير ملل
بمضغه وببلعه
وبرُد استرجعه
وكمان مرة بعلكه
ولما بيمَرِّر
ببزقه
لما بيموت بدفنه
وبدموعي برويه
وفي خيالي برعاه
وبحميه
بيرُد يطلع من جديد
بحصده وبجمعه
مدمنه علي آلامل أنا
علي الأمل
أنا مدمنه

No comments: