GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Friday, December 27, 2013

الحب ما بيموت love doesn't die

الحب ما بيموت
ما بصدق
الحب الصادق بيموت 
بيتراكم عليه زفته وخرى
ووجع قلب
وجروح 
بس يموت؟ مستحيل
اذا مات يعني ما كان موجود
الحب هو كل شي
كيف ممكن كل شي يموت
مستحيل
الحب هو اللي بيعطي معنى للحياة
وطعم
مستحيل يتبخر في الهوا
متل الكذب
متل الوهم
يصبح عدم 
But we are now total strangers
We are not friends , never in touch 
I look your name up online out of curiosity. 
You seem happy, healthy and successful
You have your own safe comfortable world
which I'm not part of
In which I never stepped
Of which I know nothing
And I'm a total stranger to you
You seem to have love and luck too
I wonder if I ever occur to you
Maybe when you listen to music I played once with you
Maybe when you hear a song you shared with me 
I'm happy you're doing well
I still don't understand
How can this happen?
I don't think it's right
How does love die like that?
Was it really love?
Because if it was it wouldn't have died. 


No comments: