GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Friday, January 22, 1999

Thank you for the pain

thank you for the pain
by pain i grow
thank you for the hurt,
it makes me glow
you, the oh so limited
invoke my limitlessness
the suffering upgrades my senses
i feel more
i sense better
i can see through walls
and hear sounds kilometers away
you are small
but you know how to hurt and enjoy it
but you're doing me a favor
i'm sure your limited mind doesnt know it
you help me grow
much bigger than even your coldness
i know it's beyond you to understand
but i have to thank you
thank you for the pain

Ottawa - 1999

No comments: