GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dr Dr



Dr Dr
She acts as if she owns truth. Like she knows my body and owns it. Like she knows me more than I know me. Like I owe her. Like I have to listen and follow her opinions.
Mad woman.
Someone tell her to fuck off.
But she is a Dr!
Dr Dr..
Just because you have 2 letters before your name you think that makes you better, more relevant? Your opinions more valid? Your truth more real?
You think 2 letters before your name give you power over others?
You think 2 letters before your name give you power to decide who heals and who stays in pain,
Who lives and who dies?
Who do you think you are?
Dr ultimate
Dr perfect
Dr power trip
Dr God...
I declare my defiance
Fuck your throne
Dr fake
Dr pharma agent
Do you realize you hold the corrupt system together?
Dr Dumb ass


>= Feb 17


No comments: