GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Is it love?

Is it love? I think not

It maybe a re-cognition

Re-encounter

A sense of potential 

A physical attraction

A need for an old closure

But it isn't conviction

It isn't devotion

It is an idea

That slipped into my head

And grew

Like a little virus

It isn't real

You aren't real

You are what I made you

In my own imagination

 

May 4,2013

No comments: