GeekyArtistArabWoman - Lubzi

The juice of my heart

I call myself Lubzi. I am from Palestine. I live there too
I am a blend of cultures, a salad of sounds, colors & words. I like to create. I love learning. I aspire to inspire. I seek freedom, harmony, peace and justice. I like to be a bridge between hearts and minds, between people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Here you'll find my theatre sound designs, audio art pieces, some of my writings and sketches & all kinds of crazy mixes and audio experiments that I do.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

اليوم طبخت طبخة بتحدى اذا اي حدا طبخها قبلي

----- -------- TITLE: اليوم طبخت طبخة بتحدى اذا اي حدا طبخها قبلي DATE: 11/15/2006 00:39:52 اليوم طبخت طبخة بتحدى اذا اي حدا طبخها قبلي: mushrooms , mussles and water chestnuts cooked with cream of celery with cumin and زعتر i cooked rice and ate hem together. عن جد زاكي كتير كتير مش جاي عبالي أنام. امبارح نمت متأخرة وصحيت اليوم متأخرة وراح علي الباص. الوضع في الشغل already صعب tight deadlines, w nass waqfeenli 3aldaqra 3unsuriyeen bi7awlou inni ankash min el shughul. bad3i ydoukou illi dukto. el 3adalah el ilahiyya. i should be compassionate and ask for forgiveness for people who hurt me. i guess i am not that evolved yet. I just dont see why someone should get away with hurting someone really badly and just move on regularly with their life...and cause more and more hurt to more and more people as they go. they have to get some kind of suffering. musta3idda asame7 lakin lamma el li azani youtloub el samaa7 li2anno dameerou biwaj3o or that they feel that they really made a mistake .. at least they need to show some kind of remorse , say sorry, and promise to try not to do it again. Maybe that cant happen in the case of the work jerks. but I would expect that from friends and family. People whose egos are too big for an apology when they hurt someone are called jerks in my dictionary. egotistic people who think they are above apologizing. If I feel someone is really sorry I am willing to forgive , I can forgive really big things and get above bad hurt. but it takes 2 to tango. otherwise i would be acting as a doormat. One thing that bugs me is rudeness and the inability to recognize that one has been rude or inconsiderate. and then follow that with the arrogance of not admitting that one has been rude , and ignoring the fact that they caused damage. They need to take a real honest look at themselves and act . they need to take the responsibility. Big egos... I cant stand people with big egos. By the way , they often are covering up for really poor self esteem. ew

No comments: